To whom it may concern:

The Duke CIBER will host a doctoral workshop<http://www.fuqua.duke.edu/ciber/events_news/phd_consortium/> focusing on the globalization of innovation from July 28-30, 2014, at the R. David Thomas Center, Duke Fuqua School of Business, in Durham, North Carolina.

We have assembled a team of distinguished faculty for the workshop who are actively doing research on this topic.  Attached, please find the program flyer.

The Duke CIBER will cover all local costs, including housing in the R. David Thomas Center, all meals, and program materials. Students from CIBER schools will be given a $250.00 stipend to be used toward travel expenses.

The workshop is intended for advanced doctoral students in international business and is limited to a maximum of 30 participants.  Only three spots remain in the program. Preference will be given to students who have a major or a concentration in international business.

To apply, we request a nomination letter from the CIBER Director (if applicable) and a faculty member confirming that the student is an advanced doctoral student and has passed the requirements for initiating his/her dissertation.

Please distribute this announcement to doctoral students at your institution on our behalf.  Submit letters of nomination to Professor Arie Y. Lewin c/o of Katherine Harper<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Warmest regards,
Prof. Arie Lewin
p.p. Katie Harper

[Rethinking the Boundaries]<http://www.fuqua.duke.edu/>Katherine Harper<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Research Associate, Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
Duke University's Fuqua School of Business<http://www.fuqua.duke.edu/ciber>
100 Fuqua Drive, Box 90120, Durham, NC 27708-0120 USA
Tel +1.919.660.7654

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.