From: Jacqui Marpa <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AmeriCorps VISTA and State Openings
Date: July 22, 2014 at 3:38:03 PM EDT
To: [log in to unmask]

Julie Cotton,

AmeriCorps VISTA and State are currently recruiting members seeking to serve our community. Below is information you can refer to for further details on becoming part of AmeriCorps VISTA and State:

Become an AmeriCorps VISTA Member!
VISTA members serve to build their sponsoring organization's capacity in the areas of education and economic development.

Serves: November 4, 2014 through November 7, 2015

Benefits to Becoming an AmeriCorps VISTA Members
Living Allowance: $11,136
Education Award: $5,645 earned upon completion of program

To apply, click the link below:
http://powerofwe.org/americorps/americorps-vista/position-openings/

Become an AmeriCorps State Member!
AmeriCorps State members directly serve community members by providing nutrition education, access to healthy food, gardening, and exercise programs.

Serves: October 14, 2014 through September 18, 2015

Benefits to Becoming an AmeriCorps State Members
Living Allowance: Full Time- $12,100, Half Time- $6,400
Education Award: Full Time- $5,645, Half Time- $2,882 earned upon completion of program

To apply, click the link below:
http://powerofwe.org/americorps/americorps-state/position-openings/

Other benefits AmeriCorps VISTA and State members receive include loan forbearance for qualified student loans and health insurance for full-time positions.

Applications are due August 12, 2014

Thank you,
Jacqui Marpa
Power of We Consortium AmeriCorps Intern