Dear Colleagues,

I am attaching a call for application for positions to be filled for 1 postdoctoral researcher and 1 PhD fellow In the field of ecological transition (law, ecological economics, political science and bio-engineering/agronomics), with a focus on food systems. Please kindly forward this call broadly in your networks. These positions are opened at the Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium, in the vicinity of Brussels.
The Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Human Rights (CRIDHO – with a specific focus on the right to food) and the Biodiversity Governance Unit (BIOGOV) of the Centre for Philosophy of Law (CPDR) are seeking to recruit 1 postdoctoral researcher and 1 PhD fellow in one of the following areas:
  • Innovative regulatory and policy instruments for transition to sustainable agricultural and food systems, provision of biodiversity and ecosystem services and mitigation of climate change
  • Theory of governance, including topics such as social learning, transition management and participation
  • Case study research in specific fields relevant to the ecological transition (food, energy, ecosystem services, etc.).
Information on the call can be found in the file in attachment and at http://biogov.uclouvain.be/application.
For further information please contact [log in to unmask].

Prof. Olivier De Schutter
Centre for Philosophy of Law (CPDR)
Institute for Interdisciplinary Research in Legal Sciences (JUR-I), University of Louvain (UCL)

Postal address:
SSH/JURI/PJTD - Collège Thomas More
Place Montesquieu 2, bte L2.07.01
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium