Begin forwarded message:

> From: Kristen Poppleton <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: [CLEAN Network] We're Hiring!
> Date: June 5, 2014 9:18:21 AM PDT
> To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>
> We’re looking for climate change education savvy individuals to fill a few positions:
> Education Coordinator
> Contract Evaluator
> Communications Intern
>
> More info here: http://www.willstegerfoundation.org/about-us/employment
>
> Thanks for spreading the word.
>
> Kristen Poppleton
> Director of Education
> Will Steger Foundation
> 2801 21st Ave. S. Suite 110
> Minneapolis, MN 55407
> 612-278-7147
> Educating, inspiring and empowering people of all ages to engage in climate change solutions.
>
> Register today for the 2014 Summer Institute for Climate Change and Energy Education
> http://www.willstegerfoundation.org/summer-institute
>
> Find our educational resources at:
> www.willstegerfoundation.org/education
>

> Follow our education blog, Climate Lessons at:
> http://www.willstegerfoundation.org/climate-lessons-blog

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Director for Educational Research - Center for Integrative Studies in General Science
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin

Affiliations: Center for Integrative Studies in General Science, Department of Geological Sciences, Cognitive Science Program, Environmental Science and Policy Program