Begin forwarded message:

From: Kristen Poppleton <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CLEAN Network] We're Hiring!
Date: June 5, 2014 9:18:21 AM PDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

We’re looking for climate change education savvy individuals to fill a few positions:
Education Coordinator
Contract Evaluator
Communications Intern

More info here: http://www.willstegerfoundation.org/about-us/employment

Thanks for spreading the word.

Kristen Poppleton
Director of Education
Will Steger Foundation
2801 21st Ave. S. Suite 110
Minneapolis, MN 55407
612-278-7147
Educating, inspiring and empowering people of all ages to engage in climate change solutions.

Register today for the 2014 Summer Institute for Climate Change and Energy Education

Find our educational resources at:

Follow our education blog, Climate Lessons at:

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Director for Educational Research - Center for Integrative Studies in General Science
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin

Affiliations: Center for Integrative Studies in General Science, Department of Geological Sciences, Cognitive Science Program, Environmental Science and Policy Program