请问各位在学校旁边有没有空房可以出租?
希望找价格低一些的,因为本人是苦逼穷学生,
只要有床,有WIFI,有热水洗澡即可,有厨房更好,
不反对合租,但舍友得是女生。

请各位互通有无,帮我推荐一下吧!

跪谢!

赖玮

Hi!

I want to rent an apartment during August and September near Michigan State University.

I am in China now and cannot visit the apartment in person.

Can you please send me some pictures of suitable choices?

I prefer the cheaper ones  and can share an apartment with others.

WIFI and bathing with hot water are necessarily needed, and a kitchen is preferred.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Yours sincerely

Wei

--
School of Chinese Language and Literature, Beijing Normal University
No.19 Xinjiekouwai Street, Haidian District, Beijing  100875