Dear All,
Hi, sorry to bother who are not interested.
I'm looking for a roommate. I am a visitor scholar in MSU and I looking for a
apartment for lease.Today, I find a 2bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in castle
point(this is the one of the best community in east lansing), which is awesome
and price is not so high(870 dollar per unit,the price will rise in Aug). There are
indoor and out door pools, tennis court, gym . there is washing machine and dryer
in our apts. So, I hope some one who are interested to this can share the apts
with me. I hope the roommate would have the credit score. because, if we have
not credit score the security deposit will be very high(more than 1000, but we
can get it back when we leave). Besides, I am a over tidy person, so I want the
roommate should be tidy and clean person.Thank you!
my phone number is 5173165358.