Hi all, sorry to bother those who are not interested.
I am selling my car, please see the following for details:

Model: 2003 Honda Accord 4 Door LX Sedan
Mileage: 135000
Engine: 2.4L 4-cyl.
Transmission: Automatic
Color: White

Clean title, no accident.
Regular maintenance, very reliable!!!

4 tires were changed at 124k ( warranty: mileage 60k) and still has a lot of miles
left on them.
Additional Gifts: Garmin nuvi 255 WT GPS (almost new, Original price: $149)

Price: asking for $5100
(KBB price: excellent condition: $5443, very good condition: $5118, good
condition: $4968)

The price is negotiable, and if you have any questions please contact by e-mail

Pictures can be seen via:
https://picasaweb.google.com/117751900708144830456/62814

Thanks
Vivian