Short sublease in one of the two-bed room Spartan village apartment from July to
August. Female roommate will be preferred. The fare is cheap and there are full
furnatured and household stuff in the apartment. Any utility fees are included in
the rent. Those interested please contact me as soon as possible,thank you.My
frequently used email is [log in to unmask],qq:391101956

本人女性访问学者,暑期回国,现住SV两室一厅,其中一房暑期短期转租,房租可商量,一切
费用都包括在房租里,有厨房和所有生活用品齐全,有意者请尽快联系
[log in to unmask],qq:391101956