I have a 2 bedroom for sublease between July and mid-A
Hi everyone,

I have a 2 bedroom for sublease between July and mid-August. The apartment is on the third floor, the top of the building, and has a nice view of the fields. The room is bright with big windows and a solarium. The location is very close to Meijer on Lake Lansing Road.

Address: 3500 Beaumont Park Dr., East Lansing, 48823
Vacancy: July 1st - August 13th
Price: 650 (not included utilities)

Note: Price and moving-in date are negotiable.

Contact: Call or text me at 517-763-9555 or email.

Thank you.

Sarinna