I want to post
my own using 2004 Chysler crossfire for sale. clean title, 87000 miles, In good
condition. It had an accident. And some  demedges on passagerside heard light, Hood and
bumper. but everything else is in good condition. Ask for
4000 OBO. Feel free to contact me at 517-974-9989,  My name is Arthur.

大家好。本人即将回国,打算出售自用汽车一部。2004年的crossfire。 只跑了8万7千迈。有过一次事故,
车头部分有点破损但是车辆状况非常好。要价4000美金。欢迎感兴趣的同学联系我。蔡同学:
517-974-9989 或者邮箱:[log in to unmask]。图片在下面的链接。
https://plus.google.com/photos/107467408568244356576/albums/6023928126562326433