Hi All,

I'm selling a Nikon 35mm f1.8G lens. I got it in February and just used for a couple
of times, so it's relatively new and still in good condition.

The package includes a pouch, a UV filter, lens hood, both front and rear caps, and
the documents, in the original box. I'm asking for $140.00, but we can talk about
it.

You can check the pictures by clicking the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iee8j1pw7d9f6cp/AAAlcs2gFcHpFCDPWh5sTIlGa

If you are interested, please send me an email at [log in to unmask], or text me
517-802-7288.

Thanks.

Ming