Contact your carrier. Usually they can provide a right card. Most likely, changing card also involve contact (& personal data) migration.

On Friday, June 6, 2014 12:23 PM, Wan Tong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry to disturb. My mobile phone SIM card is too large for my new
Google Nexus 5, is there any place to cut it small? or can someone
help to cut it small? Thank you.