Hi, I am planning to drive to Boston around July 4th from MSU. I want
to see if someone would like to join the trip with me. One or two
days' of driving are fine, but you need to be able to drive so that we
can take turns. Days are flexible for 1-2 days before/after. I would
take my car and I can pay for the gas. Please email if you have
similar plan for traveling. Thanks.

Zhenzhen