Hi, everyone:
       I am going to sublease my room to a female in a two bed/one
bath apt in Haslett, from July to the end of this year. I am leaving
for an internship and will be back after six month. The apt is next to
Haslett high school, quiet and safe. 5 mins walk to Okemos walmart and
10 mins to Okemos Meijer/Meridian Mall. Bus 22/23 stop is in front of
the neighborhood, but you may want to have a car for daily shuttle to
MSU. Free parking and share a covered parking lot with roommate.
      The bedroom is the main bedroom in the apt with a walk-in
closet, fully furnished. There is central air conditioner in the whole
apt, so cool in the summer and warm in the long long winter. And you
don't need to pay for the heating (included in the rent). You are
going to live with a female MSU PhD student, quiet and tidy, and super
nice. So I am looking for someone who is also quiet and tidy. The rent
would be $375/month, you are going to share internet and electricity
fee, about $30 in summer and $50 in winter. Rent is negotiable if your
time matches well. I am able to show around the apt upon request.
Please email me or call 517-897-6012. If you want to email Chinese,
please email [log in to unmask] MSU email doesn't show Chinese
correctly.

Thank you,

Zhenzhen