There are basically three options for you:

You can go to your carrier store and they should do it for free.
If you have an utility knife, you could try to do it yourself, but you have
to be careful not to ruin your SIM card. A handy template can be found
here: http://www.thechinacellphone.com/micro_sim_template.pdf
A third option is to buy a SIM cutter like one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sim%20cutter&sprefix=sim+cut%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Asim%20cutter

Pedro Nariyoshi