On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 11:00:18PM -0400, Yongfeng Ai wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have a friend coming to MSU for the Fall semester. I don't remember how
> to join this email group. Could someone send me the info. or web link?
> Thank you.

I am assuming you mean the Chinese Club (CSSAMSU) Email list.
  (There are more than 700 lists on the system)

Do the following:

Use your Email account that you want on the list.
Send an Email message to:

Do not put a subject on the message.
In the body of the message, put one line as follows.

  subscribe  list_name  given_name  family_name

Of course, replace 'list_name' with the name of the list you want to be on.
     and   replace 'given_name'  and  'family_name' with your own names.

In your case, that line might look like:

  subscribe cssamsu Yongfeng Ai

Then wait for the CSSAMSU list manager to submit an approval for the request.
When the list manager approves your subscription request, you will receive
an Email telling you so.

Then you can post to the list by sending Email to:

Good luck and welcome to MSU.

////jerry