Hey folks,

I have a high quality 2 year-old queen size mattress and bed for sale. The
bed is very stylish and easy to assemble/dissemble. I ask for $110 and
negotiable. If you can wait until July 20th, as bonus, a  computer chair
and a 4-layer cabinet will be given for free! If you are interested, please
contact *217-979-0785* (text is preferred during work hours) or

[image: Inline image 2]

Kenny