Hello,

Sorry for bothering you if you are not interested.

Wednesday night from 7-8:30pm we have a Bible discussion and conversation
group. It's free and open to anyone to join. It's a great opportunity to
learn about the Bible and practice your English.

We meet every Wednesday from 7-8:30pm @ Spartan Village in the South
Lounge. No registration required. We would be honored to have you join us.

This event is sponsored by University Reformed Church and Spartan Christian
Fellowship. If you have any questions contact Nick ([log in to unmask]).

Regards,

Nick Setterington