Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I have a Verizon line available in a five member family plan. Features
include:

1) Cost: 30 dollars per month

2) 1400 peak time voice call (calling to Verizon users and calling after 9
pm as well as weekend are all unlimited).

3) Unlimited text and multi-media messages

4) Free voice mail

5) 10 numbers for unlimited call

6) You can get a discounted smart phone such as iPhone or Samsung Galaxy
for 200 dollars.

If you are interested, please send me an email. Thanks!

Regards,

Bill