On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:32:17PM -0400, Add Mails wrote:

> Plz sign me off from the mail list.

Am I to presume you mean the CSSAMSU Email list?
There are more than 700 lists on the MSU listserve system.

You sign yourself off from the list.
Do as follows.

USe your Email account that is on the list.
Send an Email message to:

Do not put a subject on the message.
In the bodyh of the message, put one line as follows:

  signoff list_name

In the case of cssamsu, replace  'list_name' with the 'cssamsu' and
the line would look like this.

  signoff cssamsu

Then your will automatically be removed from the list.

Good luck,

////jerry