On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:03:00AM -0400, Ying wrote:

Hi,

If all you want is repainting, without needing major repairs
you might check out Maaco.  They handle basic stuff like buffing
out light rust, painting and finishing.

If you need more work done than that, ie repairs, you should check
with any of the auto body shops around town.  For body repair I
have had good luck with the one on Kalamazoo Street just west of
the I496 highway exchange.

Good luck,

////jerry