This information is from the Family Resource Center (
http://www.frc.msu.edu/PDFs/2013-14%20RG.pdf)

This website can help you find child-care:
http://greatstartconnect.org/find-child-care-preschool
Most of them require the child to be at least 6 months, but a few accept
babies even younger.

For baby sitters, you can also check this: www.care.com/group/msu

Hope this helps
Pedro Nariyoshi