Hi all,

I have a 2006 Kia Rio5 for sale. I am the third owner with a clean title.

Model: Kia Rio5 SX
<http://www.edmunds.com/kia/rio/2006/index_v2.html?style=100658246&zip=48906&ps=used&sub=wagon#specs-pod-anchor>
 (hatchback)
Mileage: 80000
Engine: 1.6L, 4-cylinder
Others: new tires (less than 2 months); recently inspected brakes, fluids,
etc.
Price: $4800

Attached to the email are some pictures of the car. My cell number is
517-282-4731 (available after 6pm). Please reply to this email if you would
like to take a look at the car or have a test drive.

Glen

[image: Inline image 7]
[image: Inline image 8]
[image: Inline image 9]