On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 06:10:16PM -0400, Joy Tong wrote:

Howdy,

> Hi,
> I'd like to buy a iphone4 unblocked from Craiglist. There are so many
> choices actually. But I am not sure whether it is safe to buy one from
> there. Is there anyone who has such experience? Thank you.

I get nervous about buying through such sites as Craigs List or Ebay, etc
because you are not actually buying from them.  Instead you are buying
from individuals who advertise on Craigs List or Ebay, etc.  So, it all
depends on the honesty of those people.

Many thousands of people successfully make purchases every day through
such resources and the managers of these services make some effort to
screen out dishonest posters, but they really do not have much control.

So, try to get as much protection as you can.  Use a credit card if you
can, not a debit card.  Try to get as much information about the seller
as you can.  Even go do the transaction in person if it is close enough, etc.

And, good luck,

////jerry