June 25, 2014

Dear AIB friends,

Enclosed please find my article titled “Trade Equilibrium: A Multi-Generational Economic Policy,” that has been published in the Journal of International Business Research, Volume 13, Number 1, 2014, pp 91-104.

I would appreciate the following:

1.      Your comments on the “trade equilibrium” model as I have presented in my article.

2.      Information about other writings on any aspect of “trade equilibrium” as it relates to the U.S. jobs and economy

3.      Information about other writings on any aspect of “trade equilibrium” as it relates to other countries. For example, how “trade equilibrium” would affect economy and employment in Greece, Poland, China, etc.

Thanks and warm regards.

Narendra Bhandari
Professor of MGT
Pace University, New York