Dear AIB colleagues,

I am delighted to provide advanced warning of a position announcement that is set to ‘go live’ in the coming days.  We are looking to recruit an Associate Professor in International Management to join us at the University of Melbourne.  Attached is the full job description.

The applicant is expected to bring
“A distinguished international professional reputation and an outstanding research record at the intersections of International Management and Human Resource Management and/or Organisational Behavior (e.g. cross-cultural management; global talent management; global leadership and governance; top management teams within multinationals; global teamwork; headquarters-subsidiary relationships; expatriation and repatriation)”

As applications are yet to open we will not be formally interviewing at AIB.  If you would like to have an informal conversation during the conference with faculty from the IB/Strategy Group at Melbourne, please contact Prof Jane Lu ([log in to unmask]), Prof Dean Xu ([log in to unmask]) and/or Dr Tom Osegowitsch ([log in to unmask]) directly.

Applications for the position will close August 10, 2014.

Thanks for your consideration,

Dr André Sammartino
Department of Management & Marketing
University of Melbourne