Dear Colleagues,

I am one of the newly appointed Associate Editors (Book Reviews) for the
International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets (IJBEM), published by
InderScience.

I am inviting authors, colleagues, and publishers to submit their book ideas
to me at [log in to unmask] for review in IJBEM.

Please see the home page for information about the scope of the journal and
topics that are relevant to the journalšs audience:
http://www.abem.ca/journal/

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have a book in mind for review
in IJBEM. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.