From: Kramer, Jack [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 2:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Simple Database

Filemaker?

On May 28, 2014, at 1:28 PM, Letourneau Jr, John <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We are looking for a simple, easy to use desk top database, something simpler than MS Access.  Someone is our office who is not very software savvy needs to create a database of customer contacts and stakeholders, establish some basic relationships, run some simple queries, and generate some simple reports.  Does anyone know of an easy to use product that would fit the bill?

Thanks!

John LeTourneau

Kuali Coeus Research Administration Project
Michigan State University
4700 S. Hagadorn Road - Suite 200F
East Lansing, MI  48823-5354

Email: [log in to unmask]