I need to drop a disclaimer in that I do not have any experience with
any of these products/solutions. However, the following is what I found
with some searching on Google:

http://www.grubba.net/ - Grubba is the free and online alternative to MS
Access and Filemaker Pro. (More from their site: Grubba is much easier
than other database software like MS acces, Filemaker Pro or others.
With the 1-minute-tutorials you will soon be familiar with all the
functions within Grubba.)

http://director.io/darope/ - Super, super old. For instance, it says on
their site, "Available in English or Spanish for Windows 95, 98, NT, ME,
2000 and XP." However, their tagline seems to be, "Easier than MS Access !"

http://www.simple-excel.com/ - "Excel has not changed much since the
1980's (even in 2007). However the computer on your desk has changed
dramatically... Due to these changes, Excel has become the most user
friendly and customizable data analysis and reporting program." - This
seems to be a guided lesson on how to use Excel as a database
replacement. Of course, it seems to be focused on Excel 2007.

https://www.knackhq.com/ - I'll let the website spell out their
solution. Cloud-based.

Good luck!
./brm