On 05/12/14 07:42, John Chang wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

I have a problem with SCCM 2007 and I am not able to image computers anymore. It used to work for previous Dell computers but it didn’t work for Dell Optiplex 9020 or Latitude E7440. I really need this to work asap.  I do not have the expertise to solve the problem and hoping someone can come over and assist.  Thank you.

John

Interesting that you say it doesn't work on a 9020.  I just found that
OpenBSD doesn't work on them, either.  It would seem to me that
9020's use a different SATA chip or something, which software that
does disk I/O needs to know about.

I hope you get the problem resolved.  Can you post it when you do?

thanks,  STeve Andre'