Hi All,

I am looking for a sublet of a 1-bedroom apartment (not one room in a
multi-room apartment) from 6/30 to 11/30. Location is not limited because I
have a car. Prefer furnished apartment, but not necessary. I would be
visiting MSU for this period of time. Please contact me by email
[log in to unmask] if you have one available. it will be great if you can
send some pictures of the apartment.