Hello All,

My big room with two big windows is on the second floor of this very lovely and
comfortable house. It is just on grand river and next to oriental mart. Bus station
and parking is very convenient. Furniture and kitchen stuff are already in the
house.

I will be away soon and the room is available from now to July 27.  If you are
interested, please contact me. The rent does not include utility. For summer, it is
less than 50 per month. There will be another girl living there. She is the best
person I ever met. Everybody loves her so much. It is so fun to live with her.

If you are interested, please contact me.

JING