I plan to go to San Francisco this weekend, there are two friends of mine who live near SF
are also going. I plan to take the one way airplane from DTW to San Francisco (about 242
dollars) And then travel to Las Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles.

Anyone interested in joining my trip? We can figure out a more thorough or change plan if
you would like.

Thank you!