帮朋友发个帖:

Hi,

Sorry for bothering you who are not interested.

I want to sublease one bedroom in a two-bedroom apartment in Trappers Cove. It is available after 8/21/2014. Trappers cove is one of the most popular communities that Chinese graduate students choose to live in Lansing area. Bus Route.20 is directly from trappers cove to campus frequently every day. Or you can drive in 5 minutes to campus.

I am a Chinese male graduate student with a three-year old boy. The boy goes to daycare every weekday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM and usually plays outside on weekend. He has very good living habits. So don’t worry about kid’s issue.

Since we have two persons (one adult and one kid), I will pay $350 (more than half) and you only need to pay $300/month but you have your own room. We can split Internet and Electricity fee by half. I already have sofa, dining table, several chairs and a few desks and willing to share with you for free. So you only need to prepare for very few furniture (maybe just bed).

If you are interested, please contact me via phone 517-256-5389 or reply to the email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you

Li