Hi,

 I am moving out of my house and need to sell things in very good condition
clean and good sofa with cover    8 bucks(medium size)
floor lamp                                 5 bucks
desk lamp                                 5 bucks
radio                                        5 bucks
2 stool                                     6 bucks for all
cute and good condition wood chair 5 bucks

I  am living near Oriental Mart, you need to do the transportation with Uhall or
SUV