Hi, Sorry to bother those who are not interested in.
Sublease two bedrooms in Spartan Village, the apartment is very close
to the bus stop (Route 20, 39 and 35). The rent is about $430 for one
room, and $860 for two rooms. The rent includes everything, such as
gas, electricity, heat, water and so on. Stove, oven, refrigerator, 2
Beds, 3 tables,2 sofa, and 6 chairs are also available in the
apartment. The laundry locates about 50 metres from the apartment.
It's very convenient to live here.
The move in date can begin at 05/20/2014. You can live there before
05/15/2015. If you want to live there continuously after
05/15/2015,you can renew the lease. If you want to rent only one room,
you may need to find a roommate. still I can also help you to find a
roommate.
If you are interested in the apartment, please do not hesitate to
contact me. I will be available with the mail [log in to unmask], or
517-402-6008 or 517-355-3013.
Best regards.

Hi,打扰各位了,现在有Spartan
Village两室一厅房子出租,房子离20路,39和35路公交站和洗衣房都很近(大概50米左右),现整套或单独出租,一个房间430每月,2个房间860每月,房租包括水、电、气、暖等,房间里有基本的家具,如煤气灶、冰箱、2张床、3个桌子、6个椅子和2个沙发,可以拎包入住。
你可以5月中下旬入住,可以住到明年的5月16日,若你想继续入住的话,可以再跟Center续约。你可以自己寻找室友或者我帮忙寻找室友。若有兴趣,请及时跟我联系[log in to unmask], or 517-402-6008 or
517-355-3013.谢谢!