I'm posting this message for a friend. Those interested feel free to contact
him through email ([log in to unmask]) or QQ (864720655).

"Sorry to bother who are not interested. I am moving to MSU in August as a
visiting student supported by CSC. I want to rent an apartment at College
Towne East (3 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms, The Varsity)
http://student.dtnmgt.com/lansing/college-towne-east/floorplans/. I have got
a female roommate and still want a male.
to share it ($415-485 per person).
No alchohol, no smoking and quiet.
Those who are interested feel free to
contact me through [log in to unmask] or QQ: 864720655. My Chinese name is
·¿À×"