大家,

If you ever find yourself in need of 英文中文翻译, please let us know. We have
competitive rates and strive for an excellent translation. We have
excellent translators with 5+years or experience and natives to double
check the work.

Also, we specialize in oral ESL education with Native English speakers who
both have years of experience and speak Mandarin and Cantonese.

Please contact me on this email with the same heading or email me at

Kenneth 蘇學進 Shupe
Language Director
801-657-7919