Hello,

I’m selling my Camry. I just bought it from its previous owner this
February. I’m selling it since I will to move to another state next month
and it’s too long a way to drive.

2002 Toyota Camry LE
Sedan 4D, 2.4L, White
mileage about: 136K Miles
Automatic transmission
In excellent condition.

It’s valued around $4,300 on KBB. I bought it at $4,500 three months ago
and didn’t drive much. I’m asking around $4,200 and it’s negotiable. Please
find the attached its pictures. Feel free to contact me at
[log in to unmask] or 517-775-2280. Thanks!

Sophia