DESCRIPTION
COMPANY
Zhibay LLC is a San Diego based Media Company. We are the first company in
North America that provides integrated O2O (Online to Offline) business for
Chinese Community. Our online platform has become the Number 1 local
Chinese platform within ONE MONTH after official launch, beating all
existing local Chinese websites who have been running for years. Now we are
keeping growing our business in SD and also aggressively seeking national
expansion.

Zhibay is not a traditional media who puts advertising and revenue above
everything. We love and promote Giving and Sharing. We only recommend high
quality businesses to the community, and we do not make profit out of our
recommended businesses and members.

JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for Interns to help with Zhibay’s growth locally as well as
nationally. As an Intern in Zhibay, you will be responsible for at least
one (or more if you want to) of the following projects based on your
interest and background.

- Market Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Content Management
- Online Community Management
- Product Development
- Event Planning
- Sales and Customer Relation Management
- News Digging, Editting and Publishing
- Video Programme, from Script Writing to Post-production
- Website and Mobile App UI/UX Design

This is an unpaid position, but with potential further
employment/co-operation opportunity beyond the internship. And you will be
able to work from home with flexible schedules, have tons of opportunities
to work with local businesses and organizations (which helps you build up
your own network and have a better understanding of the community), and
also get valuable hands-on experiences in the fast growing Internet
industry.

QUALIFICATION
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be goal-oriented, eager to learn and responsible for work
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner and detail-oriented
- Strong writing and research skills
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Strong organization and problem solving skills

REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Must be fluent in Chinese Mandarin

DESIRED MAJOR(S)
All Majors

JOB FUNCTION
Administrative, Information Technology, Management/Administration,
Marketing/Sales

LOCATION
City
San Diego