Dear All,

CSSA is looking for volunteers to pick up upcoming Chinese students and
scholars in the summer from Lansing Airport, Amtrak train station and other bus
stations in Lansing area. This is a great opportunity to know people, interact
with new students and make friends.

Volunteers are needed from early June to the end of August. Time is flexible
and we will match your time availability with the flight arrival time. If you are
interested in, please fill out the online form below.
 ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fg_J-
t0QhO0tGh7QcysntdcbjlRzSFa6BP2DcyvhnYs/viewform )
MAKE SURE you copy and paste all content in parentheses  to the browser!
Once you fill out the form, we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Warm Regards
CSSA