Hi all,

I am moving out soon. I have a list of stuffs to sell:

1. Microwave: $20

2. Tray for reading and laptop on bed: $5

3. Sleeping bag used only once: $8

4. Wilson tennis rackets: $8

5. Table tennis balls (Three Stars): $3 for 5 balls

6. Tea kettle used only once: $8

7. Brand new hot pot express: $8

8. Cake mode: $1 each

9. Brand new Intel laptop bag with a protection slip: $18

10. Broom and dustpan set (扫帚和簸箕): $8

11. Motorola Verizon cell phone with charger: $10

For pictures of the stuffs, please go to:
https://plus.google.com/hotos/101817944103706497653/bums/5864222701208146449<https://plus.google.com/photos/101817944103706497653/albums/5864222701208146449>

If you are interested, please send me an email. Thanks!

Bill