Hi I'm posting this for my Korean friend:

I would like to post my car. My car is Honda Civic LX 2010. I bought

this car in Fall 2009 as a new car. The current mileage is 49300. It has a
cruise option, which is very convenient. The color is gray. I regularly got
the maintenance in the Capital Honda service center.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Contact information: [log in to unmask] (preferred), 517-488-2243

The offer price is $ 11,000. I attached the appearance of my car.
Thank you.