Hi Folks,

I am a female graduate student at MSU. I am looking for a female to take
over my lease starting at 8/3/2014.

My friend and I just signed a contract with College Towne Apartments. But
for personnel reasons, I have to move to another State... So I wanna find
someone to take over my lease. It is a two bed two bath apartment,
785/month. If you are interested, you will have a new contract with my
friend with College Towne Apartments. My friend is very easygoing, quite,
and tidy. If you have a regular and tidy living style, please contact me at
734-394-6795, or email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Lin Liu