Hello all,
I'm subleasing one bedroom  in a two bedroom apartment in Trappers Cove
apartment. This is a second-floor apartment . I can start the subleasing
from mid May to the end of August, the sublease time is flexible.  The
original price is $325/month, I can give you  240/month. You'll share the
expense of electricity and the Internet with your nice male roommate.

The room is furnitured with a nice bed. If you are interested please call
517-580-2855 or reply this email.

Thank you!