On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 04:55:58PM -0400, Xuelin Wang wrote:

> Hi,
> Can graduated students still go to I M Sports to exercise freely?

The rules have changed a number of times since I graduated
but in general, if you are still connected to the University
such as being a grad student or a post doc or otherwise an
employee - something that would give you an up-to-date valid MSU ID,
then you can use the IM.

If you have no such connection, you cannot use it, though you may
be able to by paying a fee.

////jerry