Dear colleagues,

The European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM) and the local host Copenhagen Business School are cordially inviting you to the 12th Workshop on International Management (formerly Workshop on International Strategy and Cross Cultural Management) that will be held in Copenhagen on October 24-25, 2014. The annual workshop is co-chaired by Markus Pudelko, Chris Carr and myself, and is hosted by Anne-Marie Søderberg.

We will accept both empirical and conceptual research in the area of international management. We are particularly interested in papers that are interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary as well as papers that bridge theory and practice, as we like to stimulate dialogue, cross-fertilization and integration across disciplines to address the complex issues in international management. To learn more about the workshop, please visit the workshop website:

http://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/event_announcement.asp?event_id=1058

In addition to paper presentations, we will have two keynotes from our invited speakers Yves Doz (INSEAD) and Margaret Shaffer (University of Wisconsin). The best and most suitable papers presented at our workshop will be considered for publication in a special issue of the European Journal of International Management.

The deadline for paper submissions is July 14, 2014.

We would very much appreciate it if you could share this information with your colleagues who might be also interested in the event.

We hope to see you in Copenhagen this coming October!

Kind regards,

Sebastian Reiche

B. Sebastian Reiche, PhD

Associate Professor of People Management

Associate Editor - Human Resource Management Journal

IESE Business School

Ave. Pearson, 21

08034 Barcelona, Spain

Tel: +34 93 602 4491