Call for Chapters
Global Perspectives of Corporate Social Action and Social and Financial Performance
Editors:
Ronny Manos (School of Management, Cranfield University, UK and College of Management, Academic Studies, Israel)
Israel Drori (College of Management, Academic Studies, Israel)
Publisher:
Palgrave-Macmillan
Scope:
Corporate Social Action (CSA) has recently been gaining increasing scholarly attention and is becoming a focal topic of business research. In this book we aim to focus on the interactions and interrelationship between CSA, Corporate Social Performance (CSP) and Corporate Financial Performance (CFP). Indeed, the linkage between CSA, CSP and CFP presents as yet unresolved issues.  In particular, studies are inconclusive on the nature of the impact of a stakeholder-oriented CSA on social and financial performance.
This edited volume welcomes studies that seek further insight on this issue. Although current studies on the linkage between CSA and performance often take the narrowly-based perspective of the firm, we seek submissions with broad-based perspectives.  Specifically, we encourage submissions that consider a diverse range of stakeholders, policies, business models and cases.  In line with recent trends that see CSA being adapted by companies the world over, we also encourage submissions that analyze international aspect and diverse local contexts and models.
Topics covered:
Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:
•	The relation between Corporate Social Action (CSA) Corporate Social performance (CSP) and Corporate Financial Performance (CFP).
•	Analysis of stakeholder perspectives on the balance between CSP and CFP in different industrial contexts and societies.
•	Case studies.
•	The role of media in shaping corporate strategy relating to CSA.
•	Revisiting conceptual models of CSA and performance.
•	Issues of CSA, legitimacy, identity and reputation.
•	Evaluation models of CSP.
•	The evolution of CSA.
•	International aspects of CSA and social and financial performance.
•	The relationship between CSA, ethics and HR issues.
•	CSA and sustainability.
Procedures:
•	Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit papers by 15th of September, 2014.
•	Submissions will be reviewed on a double-blind basis and notifications will be sent to authors by 15th December, 2015.
•	Last draft is accepted by 15th February, 2015.
•	Tentative date for publication of the edited book is September 2015.
Address for submission and further queries:
Ronny Manos, at: [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.