Sharing on behalf of my colleagues Gillian Symon and Petros Chamakiyotis; please forward on to anyone you think might be interested.

“We are currently looking for UK-based students aged 18-25yo to take part in a video and interview study exploring how modern technologies influence work-life balance. Please take a look at our website http://digitalbrainswitch.org.uk/ and recruitment poster http://www.digitalbrainswitch.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/DBS-flyer-for-student-recruitment_FINAL.pdf and get in touch. Fluent English (ideally native speaker level) required.”

---
Dr Fiona Moore

School of Management
Royal Holloway, University of London